What happens during the Sprints:
- Sprint Planning meetings are held to plan what will go into a Sprint (a fixed period of time used to deliver parts of the final product). The Product Owner prioritizes these requirements and therefore decides on the contents of the Sprint Backlog.
- These stories (features, functionalities or deliverables) make up the Sprint Backlog, so the Sprint Backlog is a list of all stories that will be developed in the next Sprint.
- The Team breaks down (expands) these stories into tasks.
- The Team then takes 2 to 4 weeks to deliver an agreed amount of stories.
- The Team holds a Daily Scrum meeting (standup) of 15 minutes each day to collaborate with each other.