Discover Sprint burn-down chart, Development Team responsibility, likelihood of achieving the Sprint Goal , one per standup
Monitoring Sprint Progress description:
- Besides the monitoring done for the whole project, we should also monitor the progress of each single Sprint throughout its life.
- This is the responsibility of the Development Team.
- It should be done at least once per Daily Scrum.
- This information is used to calculate the likelihood of achieving the Sprint Goal and completing all items of the Sprint Backlog.
- The Sprint progress information can be represented by a burn-down chart, and this chart can be a part of the Sprint board, where everyone can see.