Discover Agile, Scrum, Agile Manifesto, Waterfall, Scrum fictions
- Because of their extreme uncertainties, it is not always possible to gather all the projects requirements upfront.
- A project management method is needed flexible enough to deal with many change requests that appear during the project and keep the project team productive.
- There are a number of systems designed to provide these two properties and one of them are called Agile Frameworks and include Scrum, Kanban, FDD and XP.
Get the book
Discover Agile Manifesto, software developers, 2001, Agile heart, individuals, interactions, working software, customer collaboration, responding to change
In 2001, while on a skiing vacation, a group of software developers published a manifesto that has since been considered the heart of all Agile methods.
We are uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it. Through this work we have come to value:
- Individuals and interactions Over processes and tools
- Working software Over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration Over contract negotiation
- Responding to change Over following a plan
That is, while there is value in the items on the right, we value the items on the left more.
Get the book