Discover three hours, lesson learn, process improvement, inspect (people, relationships, processes, and tools)
Sprint Retrospective overview:
- This meeting is normally three hours for a one month Sprint or shorter for proportionally shorter sprint.
- After the Sprint Review and just before the end of the Sprint, another meeting will be held, aimed at process improvement (learning lessons), which is called Sprint Retrospective.
- We will review (inspect) the Sprint, with regards to people, relationships, processes, and tools, and identify ways of improving them in the next Sprint.
Sprint Retrospective objectives:
- There is a rule: we should always look for ways to improve. It does not matter how little the improvement is, there should be an improvement.
- This meeting is a formal opportunity for improvement, even though we do not limit our improvement to the results of this meeting.
(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)