Discover created during Sprint Planning , consists of Backlog stories, goal, plan
- The Sprint Backlog is created during the Sprint Planning event which is the first event in a sprint.
- The Sprint Backlog is frozen (means that items cannot be added or removed during the Sprint) after the Sprint Planning and the Development Team will focus on delivering an Increment of Done based on this plan.
- It might be necessary to get more information, justify, or clear some of the items during the Sprint, which should be done in the presence of the Product Owner.
- The detailed plan which is normally not complete at the end of the Sprint Planning will become more complete as the Sprint continues.
The Sprint Planning event consists of the following:
- Backlog stories: a number of items selected from the top of the Product Backlog, based on their estimated work and the estimated capacity of the Development Team
- Sprint Goal: help describe the real meaning of the items and direct the efforts of the Development Team
- Detailed plan: for delivery of the items and realization of the Sprint Goal during the Sprint