Discover product-oriente, being productive, limit the work time to a reasonable amount, 1-2 days recharge batteries
- It does not matter how much we work; what we produce is important.
- We should be product-oriented, rather than activity-oriented.
- One way of being productive, is to limit the work time to a reasonable amount, and have frequent off times.
- That is why it is recommended (but not necessary) to have a slack between each two Sprints.
- Let’s have a day or two off to recharge your batteries, read some relevant articles, and check out what other teams are doing.
- Slacks can also be used for reading articles, taking part in courses or workshops, spending time on creative projects, etc.
- We will be back after the slack, and repeat the same cycle over and over again, each time with a little improvement, until the final product of the project is delivered, and the client is completely satisfied with it.