Discover servant-leader , coaching the Scrum Team, removing impediments, leads organization in agility
Scrum Master description:
- The Scrum Masters is a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, which manages the Scrum process rather than the Scrum Team.
- It is possible for a single person to be both Scrum Master, and a member of the Development Team, although this is not recommended.
- Being a Scrum Master of a project might not occupy 100% of the time of a person; in this case, the best solution is to assign that same person as the Scrum Master in more than one project, rather than making them a member of the Development Team.
Scrum Master responsibilities:
- The Scrum Master helps coaching the Scrum Team and ensures that all Scrum processes are implemented correctly.
- The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments to the Development Team, facilitating their events.
- The Scrum Master helps the Product Owners too, by helping or consulting them on finding techniques, communicating information and facilitating related events.
- The Scrum Master leads the organization in its effort to adopt Scrum helping those outside the Scrum Team understand the appropriate interactions with the Scrum Team to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)