Project management industries
What are the project industries
Project management can be applied to almost any industries but the most popular includes:
- Construction project management: including the fields of architecture and civil engineering (infrastructure)
- Software project management: including Agile software development (rapidly iterative way), Capability Maturity Model (CMM), Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) , Unified Process and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
The various types of projects include:
- Mega project: is an extremely large-scale investment project.
- Expansion projects: expansion of current operations or undertakings.
- Strategic projects: allowing an organisation to meet specific business goals
- R&D projects: allowing an organisation to create/test a concept
- Customer projects: fulfilling the need and requirement of a paying client
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)