What is a project best-practices
A project best-practices are a set of rules and guidance to be used in order to minimize potential risks and increase the project success. Those best-practices are usually a combination of suggestion from Project Management framework such as PRINCE2 or SCRUM, and the organisation’s experience and values.
Some of the project management best practices include:
- Clearly Define and Plan project with key stakeholders
- Identifying risks up front and continue throughout the lifecycle
- Effectively Manage scope and stakeholders (to avoid scope creep)
- Be proactive not reactive (look for warning signs )
- Carefully monitor progress against original plan