Discover cumulative, sum of all completed Product Backlog items, Done and releasable, optional release decioded by PO
- An Increment is a sum of all completed Product Backlog items at the end of a Sprint.
- Each Increment must be Done and releasable.
- The Product Owner may or may not release a certain Increment, but it should be releasable (shippable).
- The number of stories in the Product Backlog decreases Sprint by Sprint, as the number of features in the Increments increases.
- The Increment concept is cumulative meaning that each Increment also contains the features of the previous ones.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)